From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] equery keywords and overlays
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 21:16:59
1 On 6/19/19 3:10 PM, Dale wrote:
2 > I'm not sure this will apply. I know this option works in some uses
3 > but not sure about yours. You may want to try it tho and see if it does
4 > what you want.
5 >
6 >        -o, --overlay-tree
7 >               Include package from overlays in the search path.
8 >
9 > I use it this way at times:
10 >
11 > equery list -po <package>
12 >
13 > That tells it to include packages that are in my local overlay, or other
14 > overlays as well.
15 >
16 > May not help but it might.
17
18 I did find "-o" and tried it as part of list, and it does work.
19
20 However, it does not seem as if "-o" is an option to the "keywords"
21 command. (It seems to be command specific, with "check", "has",
22 "hasuse", and "list" supporting it.)
23
24 Unfortunately, it does not look like "keywords" supports the "-o"
25 (overlay) option.
30 Grant. . . .
31 unix || die