From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Somewhat OT: Any truth to this mess?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:24:46
1 On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 3:08 PM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 02/18/2012 05:18 AM, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Sounds like the internet could be switched off.  So, next question, how
5 >> easy would it be to get it going again?  Hours?  Days?  Weeks?
6 >
7 > My guess is that the old farts that read this list could have their old
8 > dialup bulletin boards back on line in a day.  Probably on the original
9 > hardware gathering dust in the attic :p
10
11 I just need to figure out how to pull the backups off my old QIC-80
12 tapes so I can run them in dosbox. ;)