From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LINGUAS, L10N, and local-gen
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 08:32:03
1 On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:47:11 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I read the news item and was confused. I read it again and was even
4 > more confused. After the third time, I didn't see any point in reading
5 > it again so I went to the link, hoping it would be better. Well, not
6 > really. So, I just started messing with it until I got a setting that
7 > worked. Hey, it's in there and it works. Now the news item and the
8 > howto don't matter. lol
9
10 The point of the news item is not to make it work now, it already does.
11 The advice is there to help you get your system into a state where it
12 won't stop working when the next stage of the switch occurs.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Tell me, and I will forget. Show me, and I will remember. Involve me, and
19 I will learn.