From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LINGUAS, L10N, and local-gen
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:58:09
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:47:11 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I read the news item and was confused. I read it again and was even
5 >> more confused. After the third time, I didn't see any point in reading
6 >> it again so I went to the link, hoping it would be better. Well, not
7 >> really. So, I just started messing with it until I got a setting that
8 >> worked. Hey, it's in there and it works. Now the news item and the
9 >> howto don't matter. lol
10 > The point of the news item is not to make it work now, it already does.
11 > The advice is there to help you get your system into a state where it
12 > won't stop working when the next stage of the switch occurs.
16 I get that but that didn't make much sense either. I ended up using
17 trial and error to get the setting correct since the news item and the
18 link wasn't much help. About all it did was let me know that there was
19 a change but as to helping understand that change, not much help there
20 if any.
21
22 Dale
23