From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: MATE is great!
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 00:19:07
1 On 01/10/2014 01:19 PM, Gevisz wrote:
2 > I have switched from Gnome2 to Fxce4 without all that troublehacking
3 > in such a way that even my friend, who used to work as a system
4 > administrator, could not tell a difference when I showed him my
5 > previous Gnome2 and my current Xfce4 sessions.
6
7 I like xfce4 also. The only reason I didn't switch to xfce a long time
8 ago is that I want the old familiar 'multiload' panel applet, which AFAIK
9 is not available for xfce. At least it wasn't the last time I checked.
10
11 Well, I just checked again and found this interesting:
12
13 https://github.com/nandhp/multiload-nandhp
14
15 I may give it a try.