From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: MATE is great!
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 23:31:18
1 On 01/10/2014 04:18 PM, walt wrote:
2 > The only reason I didn't switch to xfce a long time
3 > ago is that I want the old familiar 'multiload' panel applet, which AFAIK
4 > is not available for xfce. At least it wasn't the last time I checked.
5 >
6 > Well, I just checked again and found this interesting:
7 >
8 > https://github.com/nandhp/multiload-nandhp
9 >
10 > I may give it a try.
11
12 I did give it a try and I love it. I love it so much that I'm using xfce4
13 instead of 'mate' now, even though mate really is still great :)
14
15 There is no ebuild for multiload-nandhp, unfortunately. I'll try to adapt
16 a similar xfce4 ebuild, but first I'll have to learn how.