From: Alessandro Barbieri <lssndrbarbieri@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Per package /bin/sh selection
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 18:48:21
1 I already filed bugs here:
2
3 https://bugs.gentoo.org/716504
4 https://bugs.gentoo.org/716496
5
6 I need the workaround for the two above plus this
7 https://bugs.gentoo.org/714094
8
9 Il Mar 7 Apr 2020, 18:10 Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o> ha scritto:
10
11 > On 4/7/20 11:13 AM, Alessandro Barbieri wrote:
12 > > How can I change /bin/sh in a per package way using /etc/portage/env?
13 > > I need to set bash some packages while I run dash for the system.
14 >
15 > If it's the ./configure script failing, you can set
16 >
17 > CONFIG_SHELL="/bin/bash"
18 >
19 > to override it only in that configure script (but please report a bug
20 > first; configure scripts are supposed to be POSIX sh).