From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Hardware Problems causing kernel panics during large compiles
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:19:23
1 On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 4:39 AM, Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Well it worked.  I'll get to additional testing later and see if I can
3 > come up with a test card for that slot.  I suppose I could also move
4 > it down a slot.  Thanks to everybody who helped and I hope fixing that
5 > damn radeon wiki returned the favor to the community.
6 >
7 > Thanks again!
8 >
9 <SNIP>
10 > --
11 > Jason Weisberger
12 > jbdubbs@×××××.com
15 Jason,
16 First, great that it's working, whatever that means exactly.
17
18 Second, please try to bottom post if you can.
19
20 Third, if you can relate in just a few words what you actually did
21 to fix the problems so far it may aid people searching in the future.
22
23 Cheers,
24 Mark