From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [~and64] Headsup for google-chrome users
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 21:09:42
1 On 05/22/2015 10:21 AM, Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > I have always copied mine over manually too. I keep quite a few spares
4 > laying around, just in case. I had one that got corrupted a long time
5 > ago. After I booted another kernel and looked at the one I was trying
6 > to boot, it was only a few kilo bytes worth. No clue what happened
7 > there. I just copied it over again and the size was right. Then it
8 > booted fine. Weird.
9
10 I've manually copied the kernel .config over and had that happen. I
11 remember thinking why is it so small, then I opened it with vim and went
12 "Ohhhh....." ;-)
13
14 Dan