From: Nikita Tropin <posixivist32@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenSP build fails
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 21:08:05
1 I didn't touch pambase/shadow block for a while, trying to simply `emerge
2 --update @world' and packages that you tell, which doesn't include this
3 pair. However I did something bad in the past and problem probably not in
4 opensp. Something went wrong with my system. Some other packages doesn't
5 build and I have no idea what happening. I haven't changed my CHOST and I
6 don't know what else can be relevant.
7
8 The only thing I'm noticed from above is weechat and conky depends from
9 ncurses but glibc is not and other packages that depends builds fine(zsh,
10 bash, mc).
11
12 Sometimes emerge after install phase generates output like so(very huge
13 amount, i have visible 20.5 thousands of lines in terminal and it fills
14 them absolutely):
15
16 ...
17 element comment: error : Reference to default namespace not in scope
18 element glob: error : Reference to default namespace not in scope
19 element comment: error : Reference to default namespace not in scope
20 element comment: error : Reference to default namespace not in scope
21 ...
22
23 PS sorry about not plain text messages but I haven't find any options
24 indicating such functionality in gmail web interface. I will try to
25 minimize quoting and the like. Also, sorry about big pauses.
28 Regards,
29 Nikita

emerge_glibc application/octet-stream
emerge_ncurses application/octet-stream