From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Gentoo on an AMD 64bit portable
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:31:20
1 James Ausmus <james.ausmus <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > Any information/recommendations on 64 bit amd portables in most
5 > > welcome.
6
7 > I've been *extremely* happy with my xtremenotebooks.com system - it's
8 > based on a Clevo (as is the Alienware equivalent), and it was about a
9 > $1000 cheaper than the Alienware equivalent.
10
11 Can you send me the exact model and options, and the price you paid?
12 Which model clevo is it based on, D900K? Any specifics you want to share
13 with me publically or privately, would be wonderful.
14
15 http://www.pro-star.com/index.cfm?mainpage=productdetail&model=5988
16
17 The aforemention url is a prostar based on the latest Clevo. How does
18 it compare to your portable (price/features).
22 James
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list