From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] [OT] Open Office USE flags
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 06:47:24
1 Wilie~
2 Thanks for the reply. I did leave it out. I kept reading and couldn't find
3 anywhere except portage (and the hardened docs) where it would be necessary
4 for anything in 'daily life'. And, the references I did find for it were
5 all linked to PIE. The USE flags I quoted were from portage. Looking at
6 the package and selecting USE flags. I've taken to looking at all of the
7 information about a package before emerging -- it saves a lot of backstrokes
8 in the long run, and I keep notes about which flags I've added to make.conf
9 for which packages, along with the defaults that are already there...
10
11 John D
12
13 -----Original Message-----
14 From: Willie Wong [mailto:wwong@×××××××××.EDU]
15 Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 2:07 AM
16 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
17 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Open Office USE flags
18