From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd - are we forced to switch?
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:11:45
1 On 22 July 2013 21:57, Michael Hampicke <mh@××××.biz> wrote:
2 > Am 22.07.2013 17:02, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
3 >> ConsoleKit is for all practical purposes unmaintained, and all of the
4 >> packages you mentioned it support systemd just fine. Emerge systemd,
5 >> and purge CK from your system; I did that almost a year ago.
8 > Thanks, just purged consolekit from my system after setting
9 > USE="-consolekit" and remerged the affected packages.
10
11 Do you have systemd enabled? I mean USE="systemd".
12
13 What is going to happen if my system does not have consolekit?
17 -- Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando) -- http://sayusi.hu --
18 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
19 -- ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell