From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] printing protocols
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 06:20:50
1 Thanks for the replies. it appears the reason acroread didn't see the
2 ipp printer is because... *ahem* ... I had deleted it :)
3
4 Now that it's back again, acroread can see it fine.
5
6 Thanks for the links James - it looks like IPP is the way to go.
7
8 Alan - I usually use evince, but I have been having some printing issues
9 with it lately, as well as performance issues (it crashes a lot!) But I
10 think I've solved those now, so I'll go back to it an emerge -C
11 acroread!
12
13 thanks!
17 Honesty is for the most part less profitable than dishonesty.
18 -- Plato
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list