From: "Guillermo A. Amaral" <me@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT im more just curious
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:08:43
1 On Saturday 14 April 2007 00:37, Dan Farrell wrote:
2 >
3 > I'm 23, and only have been running gentoo since 2002. I didn't
4 > have a computer back when the internet was cool and stuff. It's funny,
5 > on the forums I feel like more of a gentoo veteran but on the mailing
6 > list I feel like a newbie. Im beginning to see why.
7
8 I'm 25, started with an Apple II then a C64, x86 around 94 started my
9 GNU/Linux trek with slackware I got off a half dead BBS user group... went on
10 to try Red Hat and Debian, tried every distro I could afford to download via
11 Modem, once I got ISDN, Cable and then DSL I went on to find Gentoo some time
12 in 2003 or 2004, Loved it and it has been close to me ever since, I still
13 test other distros but nothing comes close to Gentoo.
16 Guillermo A. Amaral, CSE
17 # Free & Open Source Advocate
18 & nick: guillermoamaral
19 @ blog: http://blog.guillermoamaral.com/