From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT im more just curious
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 00:46:48
1 On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:14:32 -0500
2 "Vernon A. Fort" <vfort@×××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Vernon A. Fort wrote:
5 > > Kellystewart00@×××××××××.au wrote:
6 > >> What is the average age of the gentoo user here?
7 > >> Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone _éí¢‹¬z¸žÚ(¢¸&j)bž bst==
8 > > I'm 42, linux user since 1988 (slackware) then redhat 4.2 through
9 > > 9.0 then fedora core. Got burned out doing constant upgrades and
10 > > discovered Gentoo in spring of 04. Installed my first production
11 > > server in late summer of 04 and its still running.
12 > Correction, it was 91 on the Linux - Xenix on an old Tandy in 88.
13 >
14 > Vernon
15 Ah, that explains how you were running linux before it was invented ; )
18 I'm 23, and only have been running gentoo since 2002. I didn't
19 have a computer back when the internet was cool and stuff. It's funny,
20 on the forums I feel like more of a gentoo veteran but on the mailing
21 list I feel like a newbie. Im beginning to see why.
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list