From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 00:18:47
1 On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 18/02/2014 23:32, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
3 >> And you always can run other legacy logger alongside the journal, and
4 >> have both things; binary logs for fast retrieval, and text logs if you
5 >> so desire.
6 >
7 > Please do not use that phrase legacy in this context.
8
9 I apologize. I did not intended to use "legacy" as a pejorative term.
10 I use rsyslog myself in some servers.
11
12 Regards.
13 --
14 Canek Peláez Valdés