From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Kgpg 1.2.2 does not show email addresses ...
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 11:42:02
1 On Monday 30 March 2009, Mick wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I just noticed today that my kgpg 1.2.2 (using KDE 3.5.9) is not showing
5 > the email addresses of the public keys contained in it - i.e. the names are
6 > blank. User IDs and signature email addresses are shown fine when one
7 > expands the tree.
8 >
9 > In case my description is too confusing I have attached a snapshot.
10 >
11 > Subsequently, running a search for a key returns nil results. The only way
12 > to find a particular key/signature involves me manually opening each key
13 > and looking at the individual userids. I guess I could run:
14 >
15 > gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --search-keys freddie@×××××××.com
16 >
17 > but I am not sure what's changed with kgpg and the info it shows on each
18 > key. Is this related to the move from gpg to gpg2? Is there something
19 > wrong with my KDE? Any idea how to fix this?
20
21 Second computer with the same symptoms ... this is not machine specific.
22 Anyone else come across this problem?
23 --
24 Regards,
25 Mick