From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnupg: can't use keyservers
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:24:53
1 Am 20.02.2012 16:47, schrieb Mick:
2
3 > Well, I did not have such a problem last time I tried - although every
4 > now and then I have found that the key servers get busy and
5 > connections do not succeed.
6 >
7 > Have you tried connecting to a different keyserver?
8
9 Yep, I did. Also tried it manually via shell (gnupg-commandline).
10
11 Same error:
12
13 : can't connect to `subkeys.pgp.net': host not found
14 gpgkeys: HTTP fetch error 7: couldn't connect: Not found
15
16 > PS. Also, make sure that you do not attempt connections too
17 > frequently in case some of the key servers are blacklisting repeat
18 > offenders.
19
20 Thanks for the hint, there was enough time between my efforts ...