From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Redundant / hot-swap server hardware (available in UK).
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:53:46
1 On Wednesday 14 February 2007 11:15, Stroller wrote:
2 > I'm looking to deploy a couple of servers for Gentoo use & I'm
3 > wondering if anyone has any recommendations. There requirements for
4 > each are slightly different, but what is in common is that I want
5 > hotswap SATA hard-drives (a simple mirror RAID is probably fine) & PSUs.
6
7 I'm having a pleasant experience with http://www.boston.co.uk
8 Supermicro stuff is really good, and cheap (when it comes to pre-built server
9 style hardware).
10 Boston can supply everything and anything Supermicro make.
13 Mike Williams
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list