From: Wynn Wolf Arbor <wolf@××××××.systems>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bitwarden, anyone?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 11:53:08
1 On 2020-06-16 12:05, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > So I created a ~/.cache/bwtmp directory and passed TMPDIR= to
3 > bitwarden, but then it threw another error. I'd better take this up
4 > with BitWarden.
5
6 I just tried getting it to work again. If this is anything like on my
7 system, once the noexec problem is fixed, the app fails here because it
8 doesn't find libsecret. I'm not sure why this is not bundled in the
9 AppImage, but emerging app-crypt/libsecret fixes this for me, and I can
10 run the app without any further issues. I might have other libs it
11 depends on installed already, so I can't say for sure without looking at
12 the error message.
13
14 Hope that helps.
17 Wolf