From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eterm not emerging
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:28:05
1 I post mine on top so I assume that is top posting. Correct? Now you
2 will see what I mean by mixing the two. LOL
3
4 Dale
7 Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
8
9 >On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 03:31 -0600, Dale wrote:
12 >>I agree with your reasons but some of the others have reasons too. I
13 >>do like my reason better though. LOL I put LOL for those who read
14 >>text only and not HTML. LOL, again.
15 >>
16 >>I don't think anybody is getting anal about it. I always look at it
17 >>this way, if someone doesn't want to help me with something, I don't
18 >>want their help anyway. I help because I like it not because someone
19 >>has a gun to my head, or top posts. If someone bottom posts, I'll
20 >>scroll down and see if I can help.
21 >>
22 >>I do wish someone would pick a way and let it be the only way though.
23 >>It gets confusing when some top post and some bottom post. That
24 >>really wears out my mouse wheel. Go down, read a bit, then go up and
25 >>read a bit, then back down again, repeat, repeat. That is when it
26 >>gets confusing.
27 >>
28 >>Dale
29 >>:-)