From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eterm not emerging
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 10:49:05
1 Ok, i top post, just for you, :)
2
3 Imagine someone who wasn't following the thread need to do to pick up this
4 thread:
5 1. Scroll all the way to the bottom, read Ted's message.
6 2. Scroll a bit upwards, to read you message
7 3. Then scroll all the way to the top, to read mine.
8
9 I can hardly say it is *logical* to read a thread backwards. Another
10 example: try to name one forum/BBS system that displays the newest reply on
11 the top when viewing a thread.
12 *B**T**W*, *how did* you like my HTML <http://www.google.com>? I bet you
13 enjoyed it.
14 You just don't understand that most people dislike top-posting and HTML
15 messages for a reason. You've got every right to use whatever you wish in
16 your personal mails, but this is a public list, try to be considerate mate.
17 -- Joe
18