From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] audio cd problem
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:27:49
1 On 10/23/06, pat <pat@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I've lost possibllity to play audio CD on my Gentoo. I don't play audio CDs very
5 > often, so I have no idea what I've did and why I'm not able to play then. Please
6 > could someone point me to successful solution ??? I've googled but without
7 > success :-(
8
9 So you are using application foo and getting message bar? The fix is
10 to do gamma.
11
12 Seriously, we need to know what application you are using, and what
13 error you are getting, or we have to guess at both the problem and the
14 solution, rather than the normal thing we do which is to just guess at
15 the solution. ;-)
16
17 If you are using a GUI app, try running it from a terminal window to
18 see if it produces any error messages.
19
20 -Richard
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list