From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost Labyrinth
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:57:51
1 Markus, you just keep working on the program and make sure you upload it
2 to sourceforge, I'll do the ebuilds :-)
3
4 On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 10:06 +0200, Markus Döbele wrote:
5 > Okay, but this means to me that it makes no real difference if I upload it to
6 > 2 destinations all the time.
7 > I am living in Argentina and my internet connection here is very slow :-(
8 >
9 > When we have to write a special file (ebuild) anyway so I would suggest to
10 > rename the funny name the server is giving us.
11 > We just have to insert a variable which contains the actual version.
12 >
13 > Saves me a lot of time.
14 > And I want to concentrate my efforts on making laby better and not other
15 > stuff.
16 >
17 > There is still a lot to to. And I want to beat the Windows version as soon as
18 > possible!
21 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list