From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] hibernate: press SPACE to continue?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:03:56
1 Hi all,
2
3 I just upgraded from hibernate-script-1.97-r3 to
4 hibernate-script-1.97-r4, and now at every stage of the suspend to disk
5 and resume process, I see this message:
6
7 Press SPACE to continue.
8
9 So I have to press the space bar about 4 times during suspend, and again
10 during resume.
11
12 I can't find any reference in the docs, readme, google, or even the
13 source! (well, there is a bit on google, but no help really).
14
15 Any ideas? thanks!
20 He married that Palliard girl, remember? The one with the air-cooled teeth?
21 -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list