From: Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hibernate: press SPACE to continue?
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 04:47:06
1 On (10/12/07 10:37) Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I just upgraded from hibernate-script-1.97-r3 to
5 > hibernate-script-1.97-r4, and now at every stage of the suspend to disk
6 > and resume process, I see this message:
7 >
8 > Press SPACE to continue.
9 >
10 > So I have to press the space bar about 4 times during suspend, and again
11 > during resume.
12 >
13 > I can't find any reference in the docs, readme, google, or even the
14 > source! (well, there is a bit on google, but no help really).
15 >
16 > Any ideas? thanks!
17 >
18 > --
19 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
20 >
21 > He married that Palliard girl, remember? The one with the air-cooled teeth?
22 > -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)
23 >
24 > --
25 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
26 >
27 Hi,
28
29 Using the same version on 2.6.22-suspend2-rX sources with no problem.
30 But have tried it only from X-less terminal, what's your WM/DM ?
31 HTH. Rumen
32 --
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list