From: Dirk Uys <dirkcuys@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kwin-4.1 sometimes leaves konsole undecorated
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:29:46
1 On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Friday 15 August 2008 09:12:06 Dirk Uys wrote:
3 >
4 >> I don't know about the bug, but screen can safe you the hassle of
5 >> having to open all your sessions again?
6 >
7 > Screen is indeed god's gift to sysadmins, it's almost as useful as bash :-)
8 > I do use it a lot, and for more and better reasons than just recovering from
9 > terminal crashes, but I'd still have the hassle of ssh'ing into all those
10 > machines all over again.
13 But you can open a screen session on your client pc in konsole and ssh
14 from different screen sessions? Screen -> ssh -> screen ? Dunno? This
15 is just me waffling a bit, the desire to speak up and having something
16 to say is not always the same thing I guess?
17
18 Regards
19 Dirk