From: "Aleksey V. Kunitskiy" <alexey.kv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xine audio skips
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:27:00
1 On Tuesday 24 July 2007 16:53, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > and do you have arts running? if yes, kill it before you start watching a
3 > video. Arts sucks. ESD sucks too.. all sound daemons suck...
4 No, Arts is turned off and I don't use it. Audio output is set "alsa" in xine
5 options
6
7 > maybe using xvmc might help?
8 I don't think so, because I have problems only with mkv format. HDTV in avi
9 container have not this problem
10
11 Maybe mkv sync is broken in xine? Don't know... I'll try to emerge latest
12 masked...
15 best regards,
16 Aleksey V. Kunitskiy
17 my public GPG/PGP key: http://www.alexey-kv.org.ua/pubkey.asc