From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is kde really buggy or it is me?!
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 18:48:24
1 On 18/09/14 16:15, behrouz khosravi wrote:
2 > Hi.
3 > I have just installed the kde desktop. I like the overall experience but
4 > its kind of buggy. For example the last problem that I had, system
5 > setting was not responding till the next reboot.
6 > I have not used kde before so, I was wondering that is buggy or I have
7 > configured something wrong?
8
9 Nope. It is pretty buggy. I've been using KDE since forever. After the
10 switch from KDE3 to KDE4, there have been bugs and glitches in many
11 places. When they get fixed, they've already been replaced by new bugs
12 and glitches. I don't think there's every been an actually stable KDE4
13 release in the project's history.
14
15 I got used to it though. When the bugs become part of your daily
16 routine, you stop viewing them as bugs.