From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -uD world: another obstacle
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:37:24
1 maxim wexler writes:
2
3 > Configuring qca-tls ...
4 > Verifying Qt 3.x Multithreaded (MT) build environment
5 > ... fail
6 >
7 > Unable to find Qt mkspecs. Please set QTDIR
8 > manually. Perhaps you need to install Qt 3
9 > development utilities. You may download them either
10 > from the vendor of your operating system or from
11 > www.trolltech.com
12 >
13 > I have /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/...
14 > /usr/include/qt/4.../usr/include/qt4.../usr/lib/qt4.
15
16 I guess you need Qt version 3 for that, which is not onstalled, according
17 to your emerge output: emerge -a \<qt-4
18
19 Maybe you can also re-build Qt 4 with the qt3support USE flag, but I guess
20 this would not help.
23 > Hmm, interesting, /usr/bin/qt3to4. Dare I run it?
24
25 That's only for converting you own Qt 3 projects to Qt 4.
26
27 Wonko
28 --
29 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list