From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -uD world: another obstacle
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:19:18
2 > Did qca-tls emerge properly yet?
5 No, but this bit is new:
6
7 Configuring qca-tls ...
8 Verifying Qt 3.x Multithreaded (MT) build environment
9 ... fail
10
11 Unable to find Qt mkspecs. Please set QTDIR
12 manually. Perhaps you need to install Qt 3
13 development utilities. You may download them either
14 from the vendor of your operating system or from
15 www.trolltech.com
16
17 I have /usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/...
18 /usr/include/qt/4.../usr/include/qt4.../usr/lib/qt4.
19
20 Hmm, interesting, /usr/bin/qt3to4. Dare I run it?
21
22 What options should I use. I don't want to make a bad
23 situation worse.
24
25 localhost ~ # qt3to4 --help
26 Tool for porting Qt 3 applications to Qt 4, using the
27 compatibility library
28 and compatibility functions in the core library.
29 Usage: qt3to4 [options] <Infile>, [Infile], ...
30
31 Infile can be a source file or a project file.
32 If you specify a project file, ending with .pro or
33 .pri,
34 qt3to4 will port all files specified in that project.
37 -h Display this help.
38 -alwaysOverwrite Port all files without
39 prompting.
40 -rulesFile Specify the location for
41 the rules file.
42 -I Add directory to the
43 list of directories to be searched for header files.
44 -disableCppParsing Disable the C++ parsing
45 component.
46 -disableBuiltinQt3Headers Do not use the built-in
47 Qt 3 headers.
48 -missingFileWarnings Warn about files not
49 found while searching for header files.
50 -strict Be stricter when
51 selecting which tokens to replace.
52
53 The porting documentation contains more information on
54 how
55 to use qt3to4 as well as general porting information.
60 > --
61 > Alan McKinnon
62 > alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
63 > --
64 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
71 Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.
72 http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
73 --
74 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list