From: "David M. Fellows" <dmf@××××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: File transfer via USB?
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 22:08:09
1 >On 4/25/21 12:14 PM, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 >> Nope. Many years ago I used UUCP a number of times for "production"
3 >> projects involving data gathering from remote systems via dial-up.
4 >
5 >:-)
6 >
7 >> 25+ years ago, I wrote an article about one of those projects for
8 >> Linux Journal.
9 >
10 >Can you narrow that down any more? I'd like to go find a copy of it and
11 >read it.
12
13 A quick Duckduckgo search for "linux journal" grant edwards
14 yields
15
16 https://www.linuxjournal.com/article/2880
17 Still available. Reading it takes me back...
18 DaveF