From: Preston Hagar <prestonh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, royw@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Recommended MySQL frontends
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:26:34
1 You might look at MySQLCC. The MySQL people have switched away from it to
2 their new mysql administrator, but I still like it better.
3
4 You can download it for windows by going here:
5
6 http://ftp.up.ac.za/pub/windows/mysql/Downloads/MySQLCC/
7
8 Make sure to get the 0.9.4 version
9
10 MySQLCC isn't updated or supported anymore AFAIK and sometimes has a few
11 bugs, but I use it fairly reguarly.
12
13 Another thing you might want to check out is DBDesigner:
14 http://fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/
15
16 With it, you can create graphical table diagrams. It then can take your
17 diagram and sync it with a MySQL database.
18
19 HTH,
20
21 Preston