From: Roy Wright <royw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Recommended MySQL frontends
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 03:54:21
1 Howdy,
2
3 I'm playing with Ruby On Rails but am severely SQL challenged.
4 I'd like to just create some simple tables (integers, strings, dates).
5 I've been trying to find a MySQL frontend that works. The
6 closest is mysql administrator, except the SQL generated
7 doesn't work. Kexi errors when trying to connect to mysql
8 and connection edit is not implemented yet...
9
10 Any suggestions for a tool to create simple tables in MySQL?
11
12 Or any really good tutorials? Please not another how to
13 install mysql on windows tutorial... that's all I seem able to find.
14
15 I'm using MySQL 4.1.14.
16
17 Thank you,