From: Raphael Melo de Oliveira Bastos Sales <raphael.melo21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Recommended MySQL frontends
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:23:35
1 What kind of errors are you getting? mysql-administrator is supplied
2 by the mysql company itself. I doubt they would let something like
3 this go by.
4
5 2005/12/14, Roy Wright <royw@×××××.com>:
6 > Howdy,
7 >
8 > I'm playing with Ruby On Rails but am severely SQL challenged.
9 > I'd like to just create some simple tables (integers, strings, dates).
10 > I've been trying to find a MySQL frontend that works. The
11 > closest is mysql administrator, except the SQL generated
12 > doesn't work. Kexi errors when trying to connect to mysql
13 > and connection edit is not implemented yet...
14 >
15 > Any suggestions for a tool to create simple tables in MySQL?
16 >
17 > Or any really good tutorials? Please not another how to
18 > install mysql on windows tutorial... that's all I seem able to find.
19 >
20 > I'm using MySQL 4.1.14.
21 >
22 > Thank you,