From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: In search of a hint/ides: Loop recording of a webcam
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 15:56:43
1 Hi Neil,
2
3 Thanks for reply! :)
4
5 As mentioned motion detection software is not appropiate
6 for this, since it detects motion ... that is: The bird/s
7 are already "in sight"...add the reaction time between "bird
8 is there" and "motion detection has recognized that there is a
9 bird" and all the false alarms if a bee is flying through the
10 video or a distant bird flies through but does not land etc...
11
12 I will try the tee-trick (by the way I like tea... ;) and
13 see, what happens.
14
15 Thanks again for your help! Have a nice weekend!
16 Best regards,
17 mcc
22 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> [14-09-06 16:52]: