From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: 32to64 bit migration guide
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 17:23:49
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > Is there a user friendly guide or howto to help me to migrate my 32 bit
5 > > gentoo to 64 bit without loosing my settings?
6
7 > Forget it, don't even try. You might succeed, but it will not be worth the
8 > effort. You will complete the following steps in about half the time:
11 Follow Alan's advice and also use this page if you have an AMD system,
12 or the appropriate page for Intel......
15 good hunting!
16 James
19 http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Safe_Cflags/AMD