From: tecnic5@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] chroot problem
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:52:36
1 Wolf Canis <wolf.canis@××××××××××.com>
2 29/05/2008 11:38
3 Por favor, responda a gentoo-user
4
5 Para: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 cc:
7 Asunto: Re: [gentoo-user] chroot problem
8
46 --
47 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
48 **********************************************************
49
50 Just in case, you'll also need proper permissions for /mnt/rescue/lib and
51 libraries inside there. Bash dinamically loads libraries, so the user
52 running it must have execution perms over invoked libraries.
53
54 That puzzled me for two weeks till I finally fixed it last saturday :-P
55
56 HTH,
57 Abraham
60 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list