From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Threads changing Was: OT: website design
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 23:11:53
1 Mick wrote:
2 > ... as mud!
3 >
4 > This reply of yours (unlike your previous) is shown as a new thread in
5 > Knode, not as a threaded reply to Dale's message. :@
6 >
7 > PS. I'm responding using Knode and news.gmane.org as an NNTP server, to see
8 > what difference this may make.
11 Interesting. Here the thread goes like this: Starts with Indi, then
12 David W Moon and both of us replying to David. Sort of like this in case
13 that doesn't make sense:
14
15 Indi
16 David reply to Indi
17 Mick reply to David
18 Dale reply to David
19
20 So what messed up this time? Again, I'm using Seamonkey and I use the
21 defaults on threads, not sure there is anything else either.
22
23 Dale
24