From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] QEMU firewall (was: question about files as disks)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:09:32
1 On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 02:48:04PM -0400, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
2 > I'm using qemu to run the firewall which in turn creates a self flash
3 > memory image of itself. Maybe you are right though I should look into
4 > the virtual machine as the framework from which I generate the flash
5 > image.
6
7 I am actually quite interested in the details. What system do you run
8 on the guest system? OpenBSD? And can you give a brief description of
9 your network schematics?
10
11 Thanks,
12
13 W
14 --
15 It's one o them musics with little sticky prongs all over it
16 so it can cling to the inside of your head for days.
17 ~S
18 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 3 days, 21:36
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list