From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] way off-topic - is it possible to log webmail messages content in an enterprise network
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:40:45
1 Doesn't Gmail support SSL? My email provider provides support for SSL
2 connections (via HTTP, LDAP, & POP).
3
4 If that's the case then it would be extremely difficult (you will need
5 to "fake" the server's host keys). Furthermore, the ethics of such a
6 practice is questionable. For which case I would side on blocking
7 outside emails altogether rather than get into a situation where you
8 have to justify sniffing someone's personal bank transactions, e.g.
9
10 -a