From: Samir Faci <samir.list@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beryl
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:05:53
1 I could see the hotkey conflicts, but as far as I know only beryl and compiz
2 ever used hot corners (and I never installed Compiz).
3
4 *shrug* oh well, overall it still makes me productive then not using it so I
5 guess I'll bear with it. At least I know how to fix it, even if it is
6 tedious.
9 Samir
10