From: Fabio <facorread@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beryl
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:59:00
1 Well Samir, that is a very weird glitch, but we all experience
2 instabilities when using beryl. I have a similar experience: In KDE
3 control center, I configured Lock Session with the Win+F6 keys;
4 sometimes, Beryl interprets this key as Show Desktop because it is
5 previously configured so, but otherwise it is Lock Session. It is
6 possible that there are similar conflictive assignments to the hot
7 corners of your screen.
8
9 Another instability consists that sometimes Emerald dies for no reason.
12 Fabio A. Correa D.
13
14 Physics Dept, Universidad Nacional, Bogota, Colombia
15 facorread@×××××.com
16 ffaaccdd@××××××××.uk facorread@××××××××.co
17 My webpage and OpenPGP key at http://facorread.150m.com
18 My alexandria.cc address is not available anymore.
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list