From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question on install
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 17:56:33
1 On Monday, August 21, 2017 6:44:07 PM CEST Dale wrote:
2 > mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com wrote:
3 > > precisely what happened, sorry i didn't realize that chainging the
4 > > "subject" line causes confusion. now i know, now i can avoid that
5 > > mistake.
6 >
7 > > 21. Aug 2017 09:37 by rdalek1967@×××××.com <mailto:rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
8 > No problem. By the way, top posting is sort of frowned on. However, we
9 > also realize some devices don't play well with bottom posting. If
10 > possible, set it to bottom post. If not possible, oh well. ;-)
11
12 I use multiple devices. All of which can be set to bottom-post.
13 Might need a better email app, but that should not be an issue.
16 Joost