From: Rasmus Thomsen <Rasmus.thomsen@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question on install
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 18:04:40
1 The problem with email providers which store all emails encrypted ( as in end-to-end ) is that they usually require a specific app ( providers could be protonmail, tutanota etc. ). Both of which don't support bottom posting ( well ), at least on mobile devices
2
3 Rasmus
4
5 -------- Original Message --------