From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question on install
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:29:46
1 On 21 August 2017 20:04:30 GMT+02:00, Rasmus Thomsen <Rasmus.thomsen@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >The problem with email providers which store all emails encrypted ( as
3 >in end-to-end ) is that they usually require a specific app ( providers
4 >could be protonmail, tutanota etc. ). Both of which don't support
5 >bottom posting ( well ), at least on mobile devices
6 >
7 >Rasmus
8 >
9 >-------- Original Message --------