From: Nich <narthollis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] experience with grub-1.9x ?
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 14:09:45
1 On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 21:47, pk <peterk2@××××××××.se> wrote <snip>:
2
3 > Helmut Jarausch wrote:
4 > > Has anybody tried an Ext4 boot partition?
7 I don't have any experence with Ext4, however i have been running grub '2'
8 for a while now with out any real issues other than the occasional build
9 issue (as I'm using grub-9999).
13 > > Many thanks for sharing your experience,
16 My plesure and best of luck - there is a reasonable how to on the
17 Gentoo-Wiki [1], the only thing I would say is that the grub-mkconfig script
18 can take a bit of time to detect all of your kernels
19
20 Nich
21
22 [1] http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Grub2