From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] experience with grub-1.9x ?
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:17:18
1 Helmut Jarausch wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > has anybody experienced problems with grub-1.9x .
4 > Since I take an Ext4 boot partition into consideration
5 > I'd need either a patched grub-0.97 (GoSC patch) or
6 > grub-1.97.
7 > Has anybody tried an Ext4 boot partition?
8 >
9 > Many thanks for sharing your experience,
10
11 Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the would-be-grub2, yet.
12 However I am also interested in if anyone has experiences with it, since
13 it seems like other projects are beginning migrate to it...
14
15 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UseGRUB2
16
17 http://www.ubuntu-inside.me/2009/06/grub2-is-now-default-at-new-ubuntu.html