From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] beware ebay seller
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:40:50
1 maxim wexler ha scritto:
2 > Hi group,
3 >
4 > If you're looking for PC power supply on ebay and you
5 > come across a Dynex, big quiet fan, PCI-E, SATA, 24
6 > pin for cheap from 2213Joseph. "New in Box!" Don't buy
7 > it. You'll get the Dynex box alright and a new PS but
8 > it's just a run of the mill, noisy, substandard unit.
9 > No SATA, no PCI-E etc.
10 >
11 > This is such an obvious fraud it makes me wonder at
12 > his 100% positive feedback.
13 >
14 > I've started a dispute with Paypal against him.
15
16 That's why, I never buy hardware on eBay, and I discourage everyone to
17 do it.
18
19 Heck, I even had scams when buying CD-R.
20
21 m.
22 --
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list